Am I the only one who is lost? I am new to Legacy. I started my genealogy
search back in 1982 - pre-Cambrian era. I am now trying to enter my data
into Legacy. I joined this list in the hope it would help me but to be
honest most of what you discuss here is so far over my head I can't even
follow the threads. I am beginning to think that so many of my brain cells
have atrophied with age that I have left this project too late!!!

I just completed the Source tutorial on the volume 1 video training. I had
hoped it would tell me how to enter census data. I understand how to enter
books but so much of the info I have is from online data bases. I have tried
entering one census 4 times now and every time I can come up with a totally
different bibliography citation - so many blanks to fill with too many
options of data to fill them. I have just deleted them al in frustration!! I
even came up with different templates and now can't remember what buttons I
pushed to create which template. What's wrong with forgetting the online
source and just entering the original name and number of district,
subdistrict, page and line #'s?

I have tried to search the archives of this list to learn how to format
census entries to create columns. My tab has no effect in the notes section
although I thought that was what was being advised. If I format it in Word
and cut and paste I lose all the formatting????

I know if and when I can figure this program out the results will be great
but so far the effort is incredibly frustrating with little progress. HELP.
Can someone show me off-list what their entries look like - both the
bibliography and the actual print out?
Mary