Thanks to Brian for this information.

I recently had to reinstall Legacy 7.  On the version 7, I was using before the
reinstall, there was no country choice for Canada for the census records. I
used: "all countries except those listed below"

What do I do now? I seem to have 3 options:
1. Continue entering census sources as "all countries except those listed below"
2. Leave entries already completed and use "Canada" for new entries.
3. Edit existing entries so all entries are country code Canada.

Or does it really matter?

Jerri