  From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com]on Behalf
Of aobmailbox144-leg...@yahoo.co.uk
  Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 8:56 AM
  To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Subject: [LegacyUG] Run time error 32011

  I was recently pasting a couple of EMails into the text of a source.  Each
time I got

  Run time error 32011
  The operation cannot be preformed (sic) on protected text.

  I then pasted a sections of the Emails into the only part that crashed it was
the From line but it was from one of my closest collaborators whose Emails I
have used in source text many times previously.

  It has been OK since then but I wonder what was the cause of this error.

  MB