Randy Clark wrote
OK, testing your method, I have a location:
Warrington Reformed Lutheren Church, Dover Twp, York Co, Pennsylvania
So I click on Sort (which has been set to right-to-left) and then can't find the location at all. This is why I thought that the use of parentheses was necessary. Am I wrong?

Your list should still be alphabetical and if you slide down to the Ps you should find all the Pennsylvanias together and near the bottom of them Pennsylvania, York County and if you have several locations in York Country Dover Twp is probably one of the first and again, if you have several locations in Dover Twp I suspect Warrington Reformed Lutheran Church is one of the last. (It's simply a case of knowing your alphabet, you see!)
--
Jenny M Benson