Brian L. Lightfoot wrote
And don't forget, with "Cemetery" entered as an Event, you can now attach a photograph of the gravestone which will also print out in reports. You can also make the photograph a Source for your Cemetery event as well as a source for Burial location, Name, Birth date, and Death date.

Like Ron, I do not want the clutter of Burial Events but I do have photographs of gravestones etc which I might want to have show in a report and I think it is important to remember that gravestones are not *necessarily* proof of a burial in a particular place.

My solution is to have an Event named Memorial (this might be a standard Legacy one, I forget) with a sentence something like "‹b›[EventName]‹/b›: [Desc] [inPlace] bears the inscription [Notes].[Sources]" which reads "Memorial: a Gravestone in Flaybrick Hill Cemetery [full address here] bears the inscription ..."

This covers not only gravestones but memorial plaques, War Memorials, headstones which have been removed from their original site, etc.
--
Jenny M Benson