This list is an "opt in" service provided to us for free by Legacy.  One stops receiving messages by unsubscribing.  If this service does not suit your needs, you may opt not to use it.  Therefore, the LUG email, by definition, is not spam.

It *is* a very active list most days.  This comes in mighty handy when a problem arises!  Others who have experienced the same issue chime in and readily share their tips.  I appreciate this added benefit with this program and learn much from the varying points of view presented.

Simply resubscribing to another email address that you can log onto and read at your leisure looks like it could work for you.  Another option is to use the LUG archives.

Dawn

Freddy Rodriguez wrote:
Yeah but one does not have to be taken away to have the other..
Unfortunately I will be unsubscribing now to stop the spamming of my
phone.