To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: 12 November 2009 05:15
Subject: [LegacyUG] OPTION FOR DAILY DIGEST IN FUTURE ??

I'm not sure why the Legacy website programmers do not allow for a DAILY DIGEST feature for those of us who want it. True enough, there is a lot to wade through if there is just one LEGACY e-mail per day, but one can usually look to the SUBJECTS at the front of the digest and click on or go down to the particular subjects that interest them (they are usually numbered). In the absence of this, someone may wish to set up a YAHOO LEGACY group for those members who wish to be able to get a daily digest since that feature is available with YAHOO groups. I did a search and although there are a couple related groups like one for using Legacy with websites, there doesn't seem to be a Yahoo group devoted exclusively just to the Legacy Family Tree Software. Just a thought for what it's worth.....

Jerry

Freddy Rodriguez wrote:
Yeah but one does not have to be taken away to have the other..
Unfortunately I will be unsubscribing now to stop the spamming of my
phone.