From: wood...@msn.com [mailto:wood...@msn.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 10:20 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Relationships Incorrect

I have a 25th GGFather and GGMother with two children, Ralph & Cecily.

Ralph and Cecily are each direct ancestors of mine.  This is shown correctly in
Legacy by Ancestor Color Coding and by Direct Line bolding.

Ralph is shown as my 24th GGF, married to my 24th GGMother.

BUT,

Cecily is shown as my 24th GGAunt, married to my 27th GGFather.

So I guess Legacy can't figure out what to call my relationship to Cecily, even
though it knows she is a direct ancestor, as evidenced by the correct Color
Coding and Direct Line bolding.

So Relationship Calculator is useless for me, because it is not only the far
distant ancestors where this occurs; those are just easier to find in my
database.

Is NAMING the correct relationship just too complicated for Legacy?  Is there
no way this can be fixed?

If this cannot be fixed, PLEASE advise us users accordingly.

CE

Archived
messages after Nov. 21 2009:

Archived
messages from old mail server - before Nov. 21 2009:

Online
technical support: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp