From: kowal...@iglou.com [mailto:kowal...@iglou.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 5:19 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Relationships Incorrect

On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 17:10:27 -0800, wood...@msn.com wrote:

>Some acknowledgement of this limitation needs to be made.

I assume you have reported it to support. Usually they will try to
duplicate the problem and will get back to you one way or the other.
Have they not done so?

--

Dennis Kowallek (LTools)
http://zippersoftware.com/ltools

Archived
messages after Nov. 21 2009:

Archived
messages from old mail server - before Nov. 21 2009:

Online
technical support: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp

19:40:00