-----Original Message-----
From: Abdul Haqq [mailto:haq...@gmail.com]
Mother Married twice. I was from the 2nd marriage. Mother Beatrice Bell
married Aubron Fisher had 2 children. He died and she married my father
George William Fletcher.
I have entered Aubron as being married to Beatrice but when I look on
the Pedigree he and my half sibs are not there. Likewise when I generate
a chart.
If I click on Aubron the Pedigree shows him married to Beatrice and the
children.
It's as if it is two charts how can I show everyone? Does the full
version allow for this?...

Archived
messages after Nov. 21 2009:

Archived
messages from old mail server - before Nov. 21 2009:

Online
technical support: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp