From: Abdul Haqq <haq...@gmail.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Fri, December 18, 2009 8:24:26 PM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Mother Previous Marrige

Hi,
Just a quick intro. I am only just starting to research family history.
I am using Legacy Basic for the time being until I get more info. I
changed my name from Robert George Fletcher after becoming Muslim. Now
to the question.
Mother Married twice. I was from the 2nd marriage. Mother Beatrice Bell
married Aubron Fisher had 2 children. He died and she married my father
George William Fletcher.
I have entered Aubron as being married to Beatrice but when I look on
the Pedigree he and my half sibs are not there. Likewise when I generate
a chart.
If I click on Aubron the Pedigree shows him married to Beatrice and the
children.
It's as if it is two charts how can I show everyone? Does the full
version allow for this?

Regards
Abdul Haqq
Dubbo, Australia

--
----
What fools people are, that leave the straight path.

Archived
messages after Nov. 21 2009:

Archived
messages from old mail server - before Nov. 21 2009:

Online
technical support: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp