I just tested the Standard Version of Legacy and have confirmed the
problem. It does not appear to be a problem for the Deluxe Version. I
will enter a problem report in our problem tracking system for this error.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.