From: Charles Apple <apple1...@embarqmail.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Sun, January 3, 2010 9:50:56 AM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Family Group Report with Editable Text and Pictures

Cathy,

I hesitated for a long time before purchasing Adobe Acrobat Professional due
to it being rather pricey, however, since I made the purchase I have not
regretting it one second. I haven't tried the Family Group Sheet editing
that you are talking about, however, I know tht Acrobat Professional can
accomplish many things that I never thought could be done. I have made my
own Pedigree Charts, and Family Group Sheets as a form that can be filled in
by other family members via email, etc.

It would be well worth your time investigating this alternative to see if it
can do what you want it to.

Charles