I am not asking for the source writer to be removed or any of that,
but even the basic sourcing in Legacy is not intuative. I had to buy
the training videos to understand how it all worked(now I do!). I have
used Legacy for a long time now and before that FTM, PAF & Brothers
Keeper. Each of those had simpler sourcing methods IIRC.
My opening post on this subject asked for a simple source option. An
option with just two fields, one for master source name and the other
for detail. clip board buttons & photo option could be added. Many of
my sourcing requirements would be fine with just that. Those who wish
to fully exploit every part of 'correct' sourcing has the ability to
do so and good luck to them if that is what they want to do.

I don't believe that anyone way in the future would not have access to
'supergoogle' or some such facility to find that this strange
reference  'Ancestry.com' was an archaic online genealogy resource
that still has records archived at megadatabase online, for a fee of
course! <big grin>

Maybe next Christmas!

Regards and good wishes to all.

Norman Weston