Fixed Items:

LDS Screen - Fixed an error 5 problem.

Descendant Book Reports - Fixed a problem where duplicate lines were referring
the reader to the wrong page number.

Descendant Book Reports - The "Show line back to starting ancestor" option was
not printing for reports where source footnotes were used. Fixed.

Family Picture Tree - Name placement improved on fourth generation. Privacy
option added.

Marriage Screen Phrases - Changed some of the rules for when "married someone"
is used.

Merge - Fixed an error 9 in Find Duplicates.

Report Indexes - Names with [[Private]] portions were showing in the index.
Fixed.

Source Template Screen - Fixed the icons and tooltips on the Spell Check,
Wordwrap, and Strip HTML buttons.
http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/RevisionHistory7.asp

And there are usually a lot of other things which are fixed but didn't make it
to this list.

Although it doesn't affect many of us, the nFS feature is critical for our LDS
users.  But be assured, the programmers haven't forgotten the rest of us!

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
supp...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.