Ann Pickett wrote:
> I started to use the + button on a few people but don't see
> the advantage -- where does this information show up?

I've never looked at or used these + buttons (they are not mentioned in
the User Guide).
I have a couple of hypothetical people in my database that allows me to
experiment with entries.
Putting an entries in the + notes button against birth caused the note
to show up on Descendants Narrative Report, providing its printing has
been selected in the Report Options screen.
I couldn't find the note displayed anywhere else.

Incidentally I inadvertently did a right click to the right of the + etc
symbols and found you can toggle on/off the no if years elapsed since
the birth year. Another little find.