Thanks for putting in the request.  Good also to note one is in for the FG
reports too :-D

________________________________
From: Sherry/Support <she...@legacyfamilytree.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Mon, March 8, 2010 7:59:03 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Individual Reports for Reference Binder

Giel,

That's not a "fault number" but a "ticket number".  I personally responded to
you on 22 Jan.  What I wrote was:

"At this time there's no particular sort order for the Family Group and
Individual reports when printing a "batch" rather than an individual report.

"I know a request has been put in to sort FGR's and I'll pass this on to make
sure a request to sort Individual reports
is noted also."

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
supp...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.