From: Dawn Del Guercio [mailto:njheart2he...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 10:19 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Where to put life stories?

Unfortunately I am probably not much help because I have not yet
worked at all with the printing of books through Legacy.  For my life
stories, I have them in TheJournal, and print out various people's
information (interviews, facts, etc.) as needed.

If I were actually publishing I would first probably look to
formatting my legacy book in such a way that I can insert my stories
between pages- which simply means I have to be able to break up the
formatting between one person in the family and the next.  The other
way around would be to just put all the stories in the back (or front)
of the publication with their own table of contents.

Dawn in NJ