Yes I am leaning this way too.  To me, in person, via email, via
Facebook, via IM, via handwritten letter and similar modes of
communication all boil down to a Personal Knowledge kind of source.
Most of this stuff I do not see the need nor do I have the desire to
maintain 100% of it in its original form.  For special reasons - poem,
recipe, sample of handwriting - I would save and source some things
differently, but the majority of what I have right now just needs to
be captured and noted who told it to me.