Yes, my computer has been rebooted as has Legacy.  I have found NO place
in Legacy to turn this back on.  Now, on Family View, below the names
and info etc. I do see icons to get to the pics, notes, siblings,
parents, etc.  The screen I am talking about is the one that comes up
when you click on a person's name and input dates etc.  They used to be
to the right of the surname. (Just to clarify).   I can still enter
notes, it is just not as convenient for me to change screens again.
AMY