From: Belinda Cohen
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: 19 March 2010 02:32
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Baprism and Christening entries

Thank you to everyone who replied to my question.
The programme I was using is Generations Family tree. I have looked back at
it to see if I can switch my information around before creating a gedcom.
This would involve me sending one back from Legacy, switching and then
creating a new one in Generations to put back on Legacy! BUT I can't see how
to switch in Generations either, I can rename the Baptism field, but I'm not
sure what happens then when you create a gedcom. So I think I am stuck with
just copying the info from baptism to christening whenever I come across it,
as I am concerned I am going to lose some information.
Thanks Brett, I think it is beyond me!
Thanks again, Belinda