  From: Belinda Cohen
  To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
  Sent: Friday, March 19, 2010 3:32 PM
  Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Baprism and Christening entries

  Thank you to everyone who replied to my question.
  The programme I was using is Generations Family tree. I have looked back at
it to see if I can switch my information around before creating a gedcom. This
would involve me sending one back from Legacy, switching and then creating a
new one in Generations to put back on Legacy! BUT I can't see how to switch in
Generations either, I can rename the Baptism field, but I'm not sure what
happens then when you create a gedcom. So I think I am stuck with just copying
the info from baptism to christening whenever I come across it, as I am
concerned I am going to lose some information.
  Thanks Brett, I think it is beyond me!
  Thanks again, Belinda