Roger wrote:

> The sourcewriter templates are based
> on "Evidence Explained" by Elizabeth Shown Mills which is
> available from Legacy.

While EE is an excellent book to own, and while Geoff and his crew have done a
good job of creating templates based upon the book, owning the book will not
solve the specific problem that Bill raises.

EE, for example, won't tell you which Legacy field to type data into, nor will
the end result of a Legacy template necessarily be identical to a similar model
in EE.

Despite all the examples in EE and templates in Legacy, there are multiple
unique situations in which we are "on our own" to create citations based upon
the principles explained in EE.

It would be nice (hint hint) if Millenia would post a listing of the pages from
EE from which they have created templates.  It is available at the bottom of
the "Search" box on the Add A New Master Source screen, but if there is a way
to print (or copy and paste) that list, I'm at a loss as to how to do so.

Connie