Ron~

A question regarding your comment pertaining to copying a source, with
specific details to the clipboard.  I have found the clipbaord useful for
copying the source to multiple individuals, with one exception.  After
pasting the clipboard source to an individual, if I alter the text/comments
section of the source, for a specific individual in his/her source screen
(without altering the details of the source), the alteration for the
specific individual is copied back to the clipboard (after using it twice).
It is quite irritating to have the clipboard source automatically modified
each time.  Any thoughts as to how to add specific text/comments for an
individual WITHOUT having those specifics added to the clipboard?

Thanks

Judy

One thing which hasn't been mention is that if a person with the Master
Source and Detail which you require already exists, by going to that person
in Family View Clicking the Books Icon, selecting the Event to which the
Source applies it can all be copied onto the Source Clipboard by using the
Copy Icon on the bottom left of that screen. It can then be pasted, altering
the detail if required, to any other individual.

Ron Ferguson