Anyone who conects to any Royals, has at least 15000 documented ancestors.
Rich in LA CA

--- On Tue, 4/27/10, Graham <gra...@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

From: Graham <gra...@bigpond.net.au>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] v7.4.0.38 - New General Release Build - 25 April 2010
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Date: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 7:46 PM

Hello all,

I am just wondering how so many people have 20,000 plus in their family tree. I
have been doing my tree for just over 12 years now and have roughly 2,000
relations included. Quite a lot of those are what I regard as twigs, rather
than branches, and only added as I was reasonably happy with the quality of
research shown by my distant cousins. From what I have seen, the further back
you go in time though, the more unreliable the information becomes. So now, I
am not really looking for any more people to add, but rather more information
on the close relations that I already have. I guess the size of families comes
into it, but am I missing something here?

Regards, Graham