From: leo macdonald [mailto:macdonald...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 12:45 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] v7.4.0.38 - New General Release Build - 25 April 2010

Hi Brian,

I sent in a bug report last evening but have not heard anything so far.

Prior to the latest update, when I ran the set relationships it worked fine.

I have nearly 69,000 people in my program, I have the set selationships set at
10 Closest relationships and 0 closest paths, this will result in over 100,000
checked paths. The counter would increase by 500 at a time and this process
would take approximately 5 minutes.

I have run the set relationships several times since the update was installed
yesterday, each time the program works properly until it reaches 3500, then it
stops, hangs or freezes, whatever yuo want to call it.

I just tried it again, it went to 3500 and stopped, I waited 20 minutes and it
was still at 3500, I clicked cancel and waited 2 minutes, nothing changed, I
clicked cancel again, this time I noticed at the top of the set relationships
window the following: (Not Responding).
I waited another 2 minutes then clicked cancel, after waiting another 2 minutes
I clicked the X box on the upper right side of the set relationships window.

A new popup window with End Program came up and I clicked  the End now, this
closed my Legacy program.

Leo