Jane,

The Ancestor Book report in Legacy (under Books/Other) is a traditional
Ahnentafel Report; however it will include all of your son's direct ancestors,
not just one line.  Which is why I suggested you export it to Word and delete
the other lines.

Or, as Dennis suggests, tag that line, then create the report.

Connie