From: Charles Apple [mailto:apple1...@embarqmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 9:51 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Converting Source Citations

Come on people lighten up. Although, I agree with many of your comments, as a
former teacher I can certainly empathize with the writer. The only dumb
question is the one that “someone does not ask.” Occasionally, us new comers to
Legacy appreciate the expert guidance and opinions of those that are more
experienced than ourselves. You actually do yourselves, and Legacy, a
disservice when we encounter your wrath.

In our haste and frustration sometimes we overlook the archives and correct
netiquette in favor of going to those that are far more experienced than
ourselves for a resolution to our problem, oversight, etc.

Excuse us for being newbie’s. Just remember that you were a newbie also at some
point in time. All we are asking is a little guidance. If that offends anyone,
so be it!!!

As for nitpicking his or her failure to give their name or return email
address, I don't know their reasoning and to say otherwise would be sheer
speculation. However, I do take responsibility for what I say, and I am not
ashamed to admit that I said it. So if someone wants to nitpick my name and
email address they are both listed below, so go ahead and take your best shot!!!

Charles E. Apple
apple1...@embarqmail.com