Right now, I don't know if/why I might want to generate a report. But, as
a retired IT Sr Systems Analyst it never hurts to plan ahead and be
prepared! With several hundred documents already scanned and stored I'm
not much inclined to TYPE a transcript version into Legacy!

Further, I don't see a way of including attached documents in any
reports...photos (and anything in the NOTES section) are the only thing
that shows (in the Family Group Report and Individual Report). Appears
that the only way attached documents are visible is when viewed/opened on
screen. Maybe I shouldn't even start attaching them to the Legacy
database, rather leaving them where they are and print if/when/as
needed!?

gc

On Thu, 13 May 2010 10:43:27 -0700 JLB <j...@jgen.ws> writes:
> I thought that might be what you meant, but I'm not sure if that's
> possible within Legacy.
>
> Generally, though, I think the Picture Gallery is not the right place
> attach source documents, and that's how I regard obits, marriage
> licenses, etc. In the case of a marriage license, I would quote the
>
> Master Source, then attach the image to the Source Detail. In the case
> of an obit, I type out the contents using "Transcript", enter it in
> Death Notes for the individual, cite the Master Source (the newspaper
> name) then attach the image to Source Detail.
>
> Why would you want to create a report of everyone you've attached a
> document to?
Penny Stock Jumping 2000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4bec48111d5cb660f9m05vuc