Gary,

Para 1. A report of what?

Para 2. I am not at all clear as to what you are getting at here, what
formats would you expect to be viewed in a report, and where and how?

Ron Ferguson

*New* Tutorial: Add Location Pins to Google Earth
http://www.fergys.co.uk
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
And the Fergusons of N.W. England