On 5/14/2010 7:40 AM, Gene Young wrote:
> On 5/14/2010 7:10 AM, Dennis M. Kowallek wrote:
>> On Fri, 14 May 2010 00:30:04 -0500, "Byron"<byron...@charter.net>
>> wrote:
>
> Dennis,
> I usually would not contradict you, however, in this case V7 does create
> a new Master Event Definition with the new edited sentence wording
> options intact.  Whether this is something newly introduced in V7 is up
> for debate.  The fact that it DOES work is not.  Perhaps you should
> download and run V7 as a test program to see what the differences might be?

Dennis,

It seems the debate is back on.  Not being one to let sleeping dogs lie,
I revisited this issue and, although I got it to work once, I now get
the same results as you; that is, the sentence wording reverts to the
"default" wording.  I know it worked in my first test because I closed
out completely then re-opened the event definition in the Master Event
Definition list and it had retained all the sentence wording I had
entered.  I deleted all that and opened the sample file to really play
with it and now I can not duplicate the first result.  This doesn't
affect me, as I manually enter new things anyway, but it sure is
annoying when something like this bites you and distracts you. <g>

I think I will stop experimenting, my head hurts.

--

Gene Young
Researching Young, Harer, Cox & Sallada