From: "Ron Ferguson" <ronfergy....@tiscali.co.uk>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2010 10:02 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Ancestors Report Help - current build 7.4.0.39

Lincoln Mulkey wrote:
> When creating an Ancestor Book Report (with Insert Underlines for
> Missing Given and Surnames checked), how can the wording be changed
> from "Mary Smith married someone" to "Mary Smith married  __________
> ____________ "
>
> I searched the archives but no luck.
>
> Thank you for any help.
>
> Lincoln Mulkey

Lincoln,

Have you set Options>Customise>Default Format "Word for blank records" to
just leave it blank. I would be interested to know if this does the trick,
so please do let us know.

I am uncertain as to whether the lines will be inserted, as well as not
knowing if it gets rid of the "someone". Also what version are you using? I
thought that this problem had been resolved - I don't seem to get it now.

Ron Ferguson

*New* Tutorial: Add Location Pins to Google Earth
http://www.fergys.co.uk
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
And the Fergusons of N.W. England