I have submitted this today to Legacy Suggestions & need some support for
change.

"The above Window annoys me because of all the cursor chasing involved. I know
it can be turned off, but it would be a help if it could display within it a
window with the Name and Initial(s) with the appropriate Period(s) added (the
reason why it shows) and 2 buttons:- 1. Accept. 2. Reject. that way the
Standardisation window would disappear upon using "Accept" & the name field
would be updated with the desired amendment."
"Hope you can do this as I have 1000's of cases from previous Legacy versions
without that prompt Window."
"A cleanup script would also be a great help."
"For a faster method of changing the default there should/could be another tic
box within (next to the other 2 options) to turn off this reminder instead of
going to Options>Customise etc."
Regards John