Connie Sheets wrote
>That doesn't bother me one bit (well, writing those two names in the
>same sentence does, but I digress), and is the method I use for
>websites like Ancestry.com or FamilySearchLabs (to which I consider
>Facebook analogous in that they are humongous sites with vast amounts
>of data that require splitting into smaller parts for purposes of
>citation).

I don't use Facebook at all, but as far as I know it is quite *un*like
Ancestry in that it does not supply a set of various different
databases.  I never use "Ancestry" as a Source - I use the particular
database within Ancestry.

Family Search Labs doesn't present its data in quite the same separated
way, but again I use a separate Master Source for each set of data.  I
think that I am neither an extreme lumper nor an extreme splitter.
--
Jenny M Benson