Hello,I have been entering data in the Events Window for events such as
Census,Immigration,Naturalization,all with scans of the documents attached.My
problem is that the info I enter in the event Notes,for say a passenger list, I
want to be a standard format for every person entered with a passenger
list,instead my entries are mostly different and I need to go through all the
events with a record attached.This I am doing by making a report of specific
events and going through the check boxes to suite the report to my needs.
Follow the individual's number to the person and make my alterations.   (Isn't
Legacy great!)What I can't seem to find is a way to see what individuals are
also Attached to a particular record.Is that feature available in Legacy,if so
where is it?Thank you for the help,Brian Lehman