Good afternoon, all,

Here's a question I haven't been able to find addressed in the archives, so I
throw it out there for your ideas.

I know they won't print worth a darn, but I am attaching digital images much of
my back-up proof to my events as I can. Some of these images have been attached
for some time.  They are Quebecois parish records and can have anywhere from 8
to 30+ records on an image.  To make it easier for my family, with whom I am
sharing this data (and who don't read French), to find the correct record, I
have been going through each image, "highlighting" the record in Paint.net and
re-saving the image (I also have saved a clean copy of the image - it's the
purist in me).

Now in some cases, the link is automatically udating to the updated images
(about 25% of the time).  The rest of the time I'm having to remove the original
image and reattach the altered one.  What am I doing differently the other 25%
of the time?  Any ideas?  Is there a way to up this percentage and thus save me
much time and energy?  I have been through 750 records thus far, and I have
about 4500 to go.

Thanks for all the advice and help.

Maureen
Las Vegas, NV