Hello and I am wondering if anyone else has the same problem.  When I add
sources to individuals, I can sometimes edit a source and other times when I
try to edit the source the program freezes.  I see the outline of the source
window, but it will not open and I can only close it by clicking on cancel.
This seems to happen mostly with census sourcing.  But it can also happen
with other sources.   Does anyone have any ideas why that would be
happening?

I did contact Legacy for help and the suggestion was to re-install the
program.  I don't really think that is necessary as it could be something as
simple as putting in a source wrong.

If anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate it.   Thanks.

Kathy Jones
Flying Needle Machine Embroidery
http://www.flyingneedle.ca
mailto:ka...@flyingneedle.ca