So, if I start storing my pictures/documents that I attach to my Legacy file
in one folder (your example of c:\Legacy\Pictures) that will give me the
optimum ease of backup/restore capability. I don't have a whole lot of pics
already stored in Legacy so I suppose I could go back through and redo those
so that the paths are correct once I copy the pics & docs to this new
folder.

Am I understanding this correctly? Thank you so much; this is very helpful.
Kathy

--
Kathy Meyer
"To reach a goal you have never before attained, you must do things you have

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different
results. ~ Albert Einstein