It's more what problems in TMG are driving me to switch. Before TMG I used
PAF but I've used TMG since beta days so this is a big deal for me. The
switch has been coming, just a matter of finding the right program. When I
investigated I was impressed with several features. Some may be in TMG but
require a lot more work to use. Some aren't in TMG. I'm sure there are some
in TMG that aren't in Legacy but, at this point anyway, it appears they
aren't ones I use regularly.