From: Cheryl Rothwell <historysle...@gmail.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] Switching Programs - Export and Import
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Date: Thursday, September 23, 2010, 10:05 AM

I am switching to Legacy after almost 20 years with another program. My
database has about 12,000 names. Needless to say, I want to make this as
painless as possible.

Are there things I can before I make the transfer to facilitate the import? Are
there things I should or should not do?

--
Life may not be the party we hoped for but while we are here we might as well
dance.