From: RUNION ROBERT
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2010 10:22 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Digitized Files

I have a problem and need some help that I am unable to find in the Legacy
textbook or in the help files.  I have scanned a lot of research
files'/source documents into my PC - about 700 of them - and would like to
add these files tas a part of the Master Source.  If I can do that, then
when adding the Master Source to a specific group of persons, the digitized
file can be seen if one wants review the document.  My concern is that in
adding the digitized file to a Master Source, how do you add it  - as a
'Picture' or 'Repository' (not sure about this part) or other?  Also, when
setting up the 'Location' for these files, how do you arrange this?   I've
been working around this for two weeks and still can't figure it out. I
thought I had it figured out, but when I returned the file to my home PC,
the work I had done was lost or at least I was unable to see the added
digitized files.

I know this request is vague, so perhaps someone who is adding his/her
digitized files to a source could give me a step-by-step procedure of how
you do this, or point me to a legacy site that discusses it.

Bob