My totally tech sons and daughter-in-law visited for a week at Christmas and
of course there were iPads everywhere.  I'm soooo jealous I can't stand it,
but I'm not about to give up Legacy.  Most of my research is online rather
than at libraries or archives, but I'd love to be able to sit on the patio
or at the local coffee shop and clean up my location list, sources, notes,
and do some searching.  Does anyone use a Windows desktop as their main
computer (with Legacy) and sync it somehow with an iPad?  If so, how is it
done and what is required?  Is it a satisfactory arrangement for a
non-technical person?

Kirsten