I am not LDS. I have accessed one of the new collections recently and found
errors. What can one do about this? See below. The bride's date of birth should
be 6 July 1837 not 6 Dec 1837. The place of marriage was not Karby, but
Redsted. I know this from the online Danish Archives which show original
images. I verified the correct details with the image of the marriage record
and the death record for Else Anderson.

Denmark Marriages, 1635-1916

Groom's Name: Peter Villadsen
Groom's Age: 24
Bride's Name: Else Andersen
Bride's Birth Date: 06 Dec 1837
Bride's Age: 29
Marriage Date: 12 Oct 1866
Marriage Place: Karby, Thisted, Denmark

Indexing Project (Batch) Number: M01212-8
System Origin: Denmark-EASy
Source Film Number: 410117
Reference Number: 5-185-6

There was no image associated with this LDS record. I just want to warn people
that not all these types of records are error free.

Regards,

Jennifer
http://colston-wenck.com