From: Jennifer Crockett <jcrock...@optusnet.com.au>
Sent: 18 January 2011 23:01
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] It's official - Legacy 7.5 is now available

Well it doesn't give me much faith that any of the records can be taken at face
value. Instead of a mad rush to index everything, surely cross checking, or
having at least one other person verify correct recording should have taken
place. If the image was available it wouldn't matter so much.

Regards,

Jennifer
http://colston-wenck.com