I would 'transcribe' the PERSI list into ToDos, because
1. might take multiple trips/libraries.
2. once a ToDo is converted to a Source or your list of not used, you can
delete the finished ToDo, but maintain the PERSI list in your hardcopy files.
In my previous discussion I would have instead of CEN have PERcall number, then
the title of the article, so the PERSI list can be organized in the
repostitories fashion.
Rich in LA CA