Fellow listers,

   This one is truly weird, I have a family member born in Delaware Co,
Iowa.

   On the family view, it shows Deleware Co, Iowa, I’m thinking “ah it’s
just a typo”
    so I go to Locations list and there it is listed correctly, Delaware Co,
Iowa. Ok,
    maybe tired eyes, close it up and go back to family view, nope, it’s
still spelled
    wrong, OK, back to Locations list, find it, there’s not 2, I already
checked, attempt
    to change it to see what happens, erase the ‘a’ and put the ‘a’ back in
and go
    back to family view, nope, still spelled wrong.

   Anyone else have this anomoly??

   Any ideas??

      Thanx,

         Gene Hutson