From: Jerry
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 6:29 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Obituary as Event?

Hello everyone.  I have a question about the use of obituaries.  Would
you ever use an obituary as an event, or would it always be a source to
events?   I have a friend who wants to put information contained on
obituaries on our website, but it seems to me that historical notes,
citing the obituaries as sources, not events, would be better
procedure.   What is your take on this?   An example might be something
simple like the obituary stated the person was an accountant.   I'm just
supposing because I haven't seen what she has yet.    Thanks,  --Jerry
Boor / http://www.MerriamFamilyTree.org