From: James Cook
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2011 8:33 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Best way to record someone was a Knight (as in shining
armor)?

I've a report stating some distant relative was a Knight.  I'm
wondering how best to record this, as leaving the US is new territory
for me.  Wondering if this is OK in the suffix, or would you advise
something else.  Maybe the existing Honors or Membership events, maybe
a custom event?

What say you?

--
James Cook