From: John Roose <jbro...@gmail.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Sat, March 5, 2011 9:18:21 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] How to manage the uncertain hint/tips/leads?

James -

That's the beauty of Legacy! It is very flexible. I've been using it since v 3
and have been doing as your first option suggests. And, over the years I've been
able to substantiate or confirm the persons and/or data I entered. Sometimes I
have deleted info/persons when I found that was warranted. For me, Legacy is my
living labratory and research record. I can't remember all the stuff and while I
use the To-Do's, Notes (General, Research, Medical) and Events liberally - I
prefer to enter info on names in the Individual Information name boxes. I don't
have to keep checking other places - To-Do, Notes, etc.

I know others do the same as you and I do but hesitate to say so here in the LUG
because there are others who strongly - and I don't mean incorrectly - say to
only enter "proven" names.

As I began - the beauty of Legacy is it's flexibility. One size does not fit
all.

John
<snip>