From: Moe Crosby
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 8:50 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] PDFs won't launch since OS upgrade

      I just installed Windows 7 64-Bit Pro on my system. I'm running Legacy
Version 7.5.0.67

      I have PDF files attached to individuals in their Picture Gallery.
      When I try to open the file I get an error (no error code) "There is
currently no default media player set up for your computer."

      I have checked the file associations and PDFs were assoc. with Acrobat
Reader. Just to make sure, I broke the assoc and then recreated the assoc. I
even manually browsed to Adobe Reader's exe. No luck.

      From my browser PDFs work with no problem.
      From Windows Explorer, is I click on a PDF is opens not problem.

      In Legacy I have used the Launch tab and browsed to Adobe Reader's exe
and set the path. No luck. I reset everything to Defaults, still no luck. When
I click "Launch", Adobe Reader opens as it should.

      Any Ideas?

      Moe Crosby
      Crosby/Garrisons http://presidentavenue.com/tree